วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Copco 2555-9424 2-Tier 12-Inch Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable

Copco 2555-9424 2-Tier 12-Inch Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable Alternative cake spinner - T. Chan - CA, USA
I originally want to purchase a cake spinner to decorate my cake but they are all so expensive. I got this as an alternative and all you need is cardboard on top that is bigger than 12 inch wide to hold the cake. When not in use as a cake spinner can double as a cabinet turntable. I actually store my cake decoration stuff at the bottom. So far no complaints, it works great and serve my purpose with half the price of the cake spinner.
I purchased three of these cabinet turntables. 1 for spices, 2 for canned goods in the pantry. These now allow me to find the spices I need for cooking. I was always having to buy new spices because in the crowded pantry I couldn't find them. Also my pantry looked like a tornado blew threw. Canned goods, etc everywhere. Now I've got my canned goods in the turntables and still have space to put other things. My spices are at my fingertips, no more double buying. They are quick to put together, turn very easily. I think it's the best purchase I've made all year. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to end the clutter of a pantry or spice finding problem. Copco: 2555-9424 You can put so much more in those cabinets when you put them on a turntable. And you can see them too! Makes everything readily available.
Copco 2555-9424 2-Tier 12-Inch Non-Skid Cabinet Turntable

See Also : http://astore.amazon.com/absolutebestorg-20 http://astore.amazon.com/blogevery-20 http://tv.fernstudiumde.com/ Apart Bekleidung

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น