วันจันทร์ที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Space Bag 12 Storage Combo Packs in Color

Space Bag 12 Storage Combo Packs in Color May be waterproof, but does not remain airtight. - R. Pelc -
I purchased the space bags to move from one state to the other. I filled the bags and sucked the air out one night, then the very next day the bag was inflated just as if I hadn't ever sucked the air out in the first place! I purchased 12 bags and 8 out of the 12 did not remain airtight.
I've seen these bags or ones similar to these advertised for years but somehow never got around to buying them. I'm glad I finally did! I have lots of fleece furniture throws in colors that go along with the seasons. I have lots of Christmas throws in reds and greens and fall throws in rust and brown colors. They're great for snuggling up on the sofa when it's cold, but they take up so much room when you have to store them. These bags are a perfect solution.

I folded 8 or 9 throws, some fleece and a couple down and stuffed them into the extra large bag. I ran the little tab back and forth along the top a few times to make sure they were sealed well. Then I took the hose from my Dyson vacuum cleaner and placed it over the tab, and pressing down on the bag, turned on the vacuum to remove all the air. It was pretty amazing to watch the air being sucked out of the bag and the size being reduced to a much smaller package that was easy to store. The only thing to keep in mind is the size of these bags. Even when they are flattened they're pretty wide. The extra large ones barely made it into the cabinet that I wanted to store them in. They wouldn't have fit into my dresser drawers. I was able to put the large size into a drawer. I think I'll get some medium bags next time which will store in narrower places.

It's quite surprising how many things you can fit into these bags and a bonus is that it will probably keep everything moth free since there is so little air left in the bags. Space Bag: 12 Bag set Ideal For: Comforters & blankets, pillows, sweaters, jackets, seasonal clothing, and other bulky items. This revolutionary color coded space bag vacuum-seal storage system is perfect for all your storage needs.
Space Bag 12 Storage Combo Packs in Color

Tags : http://astore.amazon.com/tw-wisconsin-20 http://javierjeremiah.paidtoblog.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น