วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Ability, Motivation and Attitude

Every now and then, while I great people who inspire me to tell the world to fulfill. Here's a brief blurb about one of the good.

Jamal Weldon is a bright young man, a manager at the car rental company I work frequently. His upbeat personality, professionalism and attention to detail are some of the main reasons why I always return to his company. There are at least 3 more car rental companies offer similar rates in the region, but Jamal's business knowledge coupled with hisAbility to me the feeling that he is a fan to increase launch my company, my loyalty. Jamal is rare. If you do not have enough business with other companies, it is simple, people who go the extra mile to site. I may like to call them "hitters". "Hitters" outstanding. When you get to 2-star service and someone offers 5-star service is used, can only say that it did not go unnoticed.

In today's high tech world it is the low-tech soft skills that make a difference. AsMarkets more crowded and the prices run equally smart entrepreneurs must scramble for an edge. Each edge. Positively charged as Jamal professionals give companies an invaluable human side, meanwhile, built a bright future for themselves. If you need more from your career, life, family, it is not rocket science. Give more. Learn more.

I would not be surprised a bit when they are in a few years Jamal a regional manager. It's much harder to teach someone how to do a greatMan as a person to teach them, letting procedures. One is an art, is the other memorization. Jamal is a knight, and you think the best time my business grows enough to help support someone full-time to recruitment, it is that I, Jamal Weldon at the top of my wish list, that if he were not in the business himself is so far. It is people like Jamal who inspire me. Keep it up J!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น