วันจันทร์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Gracious Living 91001-1C Five Shelf Storage System Medium Duty Vented Shelf Design

Gracious Living 91001-1C Five Shelf Storage System Medium Duty Vented Shelf Design Sturdy shelving - Anonymous - New York, NY
Easy to assemble and sturdy.I got these to replace some metal shelving that was starting to warp and tilt. These are much sturdier and much easier to put together. No tools are necessary. Price is reasonable.
I ordered this unit to replace an old bookshelf in my office. I was looking for something with a large capacity that would hold a fair amount of weight, yet wouldn't be too large or too heavy.

Pros: Very easy to assemble, sturdy, holds a lot, and comes with parts that enable you to connect it to the nearest wall (to help prevent it from tipping over).

Con: Its somewhat plain-looking, although not entirely unattractive. It looks pretty much as the picture depicts ... you won't have to banish it to the garage, but you won't be putting it in your living room either.

The shipping box that it comes in is large; luckily if you buy through Amazon, you can choose free supersaver shipping, as shipping costs would otherwise be fairly expensive. And even though I choose supersaver shipping, Amazon shipped it via UPS and I had the unit literally two days after I ordered it.

Bottom line ... I highly recommend this unit. Gracious Living: 91001-1C

Gracious Living 91001-1C Five Shelf Storage System Medium Duty Vented Shelf Design

http://non-profit.macpress.org/ http://roher.blognation.co.za/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น