วันอังคารที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Debbie Macomber 3-Compartment Hanging Storage

Debbie Macomber 3-Compartment Hanging Storage I always have more than 1 crochet project going, so I wanted a place to store the yarn for my current projects. This can hang in any closet, is very easy to move around, and is definitely a space saver. I liked it so much, I bought another one for my best friend for Christmas - as she was the one who taught me to crochet! I highly recommend this product. Debbie Macomber: Space saving storage for your yarn stash, craft projects, sweaters, linens and more. Three easy-access zippered compartments that protect your items from dust and dirt. See through mesh keeps items visible at at glance and features a hook & loop hang tag that fastens securely around a standart closet rod. 15 1/2" w x 10"d x 46 1/2"h Accessories shown not included.
Debbie Macomber 3-Compartment Hanging Storage

My Links : http://astore.amazon.com/tw-wisconsin-20 http://alysonflex.blog.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น